This card is currently unavailable.
The Barclays Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard is a great card for travel. Cardholders get a low APR, 2 miles for every $1 spent on all purchases, and World Elite Mastercard® benefits.
Update: Barclays has released a new card in its line of Arrival cards, the Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard (Review). It’s more expensive, at $150, but it comes with perks like airport lounge access.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $89 - Waived first year
- Intro Purchase APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Purchase APR 17.24%, 21.24% or 24.24% Variable
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on all purchases
- Earn 5% miles towards future redemptions when you redeem for travel credits
- Signup Bonus Earn 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days; enough to redeem a $400 travel statement credit
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months (on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 17.24%, 21.24% or 24.24% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 26.49% Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Mastercard World Elite Concierge Services
Like having your own personal assistant, call for non-emergency help in all sorts of situations.
Mastercard World Elite Luxury Travel Services
Includes access to special vacation packages, travel planning, and hotel deals.
Barclaycard Travel Community
A place to share travel stories and advice, as well as earn miles for certain community activities.
Free FICO® Credit Score
Access your FICO score online at any time, for free.
You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
Provides coverage for 90 days against theft and damage.
Extended Warranty Protection
Extends a manufacturer’s warranty by 1 year, for warranties of 3 years or less.
Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance
If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement for non-refundable costs. Eligible reasons include severe weather and sickness.
Travel Accident Insurance
Covers you and your family in the case of accident when you use your card to purchase common carrier tickets.
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
Baggage Delay Insurance
Reimbursement on eligible items in the event of a baggage delay.