The BBVA Compass Business Secured Visa Credit Card is designed to help businesses rebuild their credit. The minimum opening deposit for this card is $500. Your available credit will be 90% of your savings account.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0 the first year, then $40
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 16.24% (Variable)
- Earn 2-3 points for every $1 spent in select categories
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 16.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 27.24% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $49
- Returned Payment Fee $25
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Employee Cards
- 24/7 Fraud Alerts
- Visa® SavingsEdge: Save up to 15% at eligible merchants.
- Visa Liability Waiver Program: Protection against eligible losses through card misuse.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Purchase Protection: Protection against theft or damage on eligible items.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties can be extended by up to an additional year.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling; up to $500,000.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.