Want to earn a free getaway just for spending money? The Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card rewards you with free stays at participating hotels as you earn points from your travel and everyday purchases.
The Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card has been named one of our pick’s for The Best Hotel Credit Cards – 2017.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $85
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 16.99% – 23.99% *Variable
- 5 points awarded for every $1 spent at Marriott and Ritz-Carlton® locations worldwide
- 2 points awarded for every $1 spent on airline tickets when purchased directly with the airline, car rental companies, and restaurants
- 1 point awarded for every $1 spent elsewhere
- Signup Bonus Spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening and get 80,000 bonus points
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 16.99% – 23.99% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.99% *Variable
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% *Variable
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
15 Credits toward Elite Status each year
This is enough to earn Silver Status, which provides enhanced benefits and upgrades like priority late checkout, weekend discounts, and bonuses on point redemptions.
Earn Credit Toward Elite Status
You’ll earn 1 credit toward Elite Status for every $3,000 spent on purchases.
Free Night Stay
One free stay, every year after your account anniversary.
Visa Signature Concierge Service
Provides personal assistance like travel and business reservations, trip planning, and much more.
Dedicated Customer Service Line
Access to dedicated customer service professionals.
Premier Experience Events
Includes invitations to exclusive events such as premier dining and cooking lessons, rounds of golf, and meetings with exciting people.
You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
Emergency Cash Advance and Card Replacement
Quickly get some cash or a new card.
Provides coverage for 120 days against theft and damage, up to $500 per incident and $50,000 per account.
Extended Warranty Protection
Extends a manufacturer’s warranty by 1 year, for warranties of 3 years or less.
Travel and Emergency Assistance
Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance
If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement up to $5,000 per trip for non-refundable costs.
Trip Delay Reimbursement
If a trip is delayed by over 12 hours, provides reimbursement for expenses like meals and lodging, up to $500 per ticket.
Lost Luggage Reimbursement
If checked or carry-on bags are lost or damaged, provides reimbursement up to $3,000 per passenger.
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review