Credit One offers credit cards for people with fair to bad credit, who will have trouble getting the most rewarding cards with the best terms. These cards are relatively easy to get, but you’ll also need to deal with some higher interest rates and fees. If you can handle that, Credit One could be a good choice to help you build up your credit.
Besides just building up your credit, this card also gives you 1% cash back on gas and groceries. It’s not as much as some other reward cards, but if you’re working on building up your credit this is a nice bonus.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0 - $99
- Intro Purchase APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Purchase APR 16.15% - 24.65% Variable
- 1% cash back on gas and grocery purchases OR
- 1.1% cash back on dining purchases and 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus -
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee See Terms
- Intro Balance Transfer APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Balance Transfer APR See Terms
- Cash Advance APR See Terms
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee See Terms
- Returned Payment Fee See Terms
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Free Credit Score
Check your credit score online for free.
Credit Protection Program
This optional program can suspend your minimum payments and limit access to your account if certain events happen to you. There is a $0.96 fee per $100.
Add An Authorized User
Adding an authorized user will incur an annual fee of $19.
Get notifications about your account by email or text message.
Pick A Due Date
You can call customer service to choose a new due date.
You won’t be held liable for fraudulent or unauthorized transactions.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review